Datadog Integration Guide
Datadog is a popular SaaS monitoring platform for cloud-scale applications. It allows organizations to monitor their servers, databases, tools, and services. It triggers alerts when certain metrics go outside of their desired ranges. TaskCall's Datadog integration creates an effective channel to make these alerts more visible and help responders focus on resolving the issues triggering them.
- The integration is between a TaskCall service and Datadog.
- Incidents will automatically resolve in TaskCall when metrics fall back within the normal threshold.
- This integration only supports alerts to be received from Datadog to TaskCall.
- Go to Configurations > Services . Select the service you want to integrate with.
- Once you are on the Service details page, go to the Integrations tab. Click on New Integration.
- Give the integration a name.
- From the integration types, select the top radio button indiciating that you are trying to use a built-in integration.
- From the list of built-in integrations, select Datadog.
- Click Save.
- Copy the Integration Url that is issued for the integration.
- Go to Integrations > Integrations.
- Find Webhooks and click on it.
- Click on the New Webhook button.
- Give it a name and paste the Integration Url you copied over from TaskCall.
- Paste the following in the Payload section:
- Once the details have been entered, click Save .