Meraki Integration Guide
Cisco Meraki is a network management and security provider. Meraki provides network devices that can all be managed centrally from the web. TaskCall's Meraki integration allows alerts raised from network and security devices to be handled effectively through an incident response mechanism.
- The integration is between a TaskCall service and Meraki.
- This integration only receives alerts in TaskCall from Meraki.
- Go to Configurations > Services . Select the service you want to integrate with.
- Once you are on the Service details page, go to the Integrations tab. Click on New Integration.
- Give the integration a name.
- From the integration types, select the top radio button indicating that you are trying to use a built-in integration.
- From the list of built-in integrations, select Meraki.
- Click Save.
- Copy the Integration Url that is issued for the integration.
- Go to Network-wide > Alerts.
- Scroll down to the Webhooks section and click Add an HTTP server.
- Give the webhook a name (preferrably TaskCall), paste the Integration Url you copied over from TaskCall in the URL field and select the payload template you want. Choose the default Meraki payload if one is available.
- If you want to select a different payload than the generic one, then please ensure that it contains the following keys at least:
- Once you have added the webhook, scroll back to the top of the page to the Alerts Settings section and add the new webhook you just created to the list of Default recipients.
- Ensure the settings are saved and you are all done! .