Errorception Integration Guide
- The integration is between a TaskCall service and Errorception.
- This integration only receives alerts in TaskCall from Errorception.
- TaskCall will automatically identify alerts that are the same and group them together into one incident.
- Go to Configurations > Services . Select the service you want to integrate with.
- Once you are on the Service details page, go to the Integrations tab. Click on New Integration.
- Give the integration a name.
- From the integration types, select the top radio button indicating that you are trying to use a built-in integration.
- From the list of built-in integrations, select Errorception.
- Click Save.
- Copy the Integration Url that is issued for the integration.
- Go to Settings > Service Hooks > Webhooks.
- In the WebHook URL field, paste the Integration Url you copied over from TaskCall. Select the Every occurence radio button. Check the Active checkbox.
- Click Save. .
- Done! Now whenever Errorception identifies an error on your site, you will get notified on TaskCall.