New Relic Integration Guide
New Relic is a cloud service that allows the performance of websites and technical applications to be monitored. TaskCall's integration with New Relic allows alerts generated by policy breaches to be converted into incidents and gets the correct on-call responders to attend them in real-time. With TaskCall's New Relic integration enhance your system reliability and customer satisfaction.
- The integration is between a TaskCall service and New Relic.
- Incidents will automatically resolve in TaskCall when metrics fall back within the normal threshold.
- Incidents will be acknowledged in TaskCall when they are acknowledged in New Relic.
- This integration only allows alerts to be received in TaskCall from New Relic.
- Go to Configurations > Services . Select the service you want to integrate with.
- Once you are on the Service details page, go to the Integrations tab. Click on New Integration.
- Give the integration a name.
- From the integration types, select the top radio button indicating that you are trying to use a built-in integration.
- From the list of built-in integrations, select New Relic.
- Click Save.
- Copy the Integration Url that is issued for the integration.
In New Relic
- Go to Alerts & AI > Notification channels.
- Click the New notification channel button on the top right corner.
- Select Webhook as the channel type.
- Give the channel a name and then paste the integration url you copied over from TaskCall in the Base url field. Click Create channel.
- After the channel is created, the Alert Policy tab will be displayed. Click on the tab and then click on Add alert policies.
- Select the policies that you want to trigger alerts on TaskCall. Click Save changes.